Friday 28 September 2012

Being a Student at Aston

I am currently in a final year of my PhD programme. I have been a student at Aston for three years. I came to Aston to complete my Master's Degree in Accounting and Finance which I enjoyed a lot. I was impressed with the level of teaching, staff support and friendly environment. That has influenced my decision to apply for PhD programme as I was always interested in working in academia. 

These two years of being a PhD student, research work and teaching have been an exciting experience. Support from my supervisor and fellow students have contributed a lot to my work process. I am really hoping to stay in academia after completion of my PhD thesis.

I was delighted to become an International Ambassador in my final year of study as it is a great opportunity for any international student and I really look forward to this year and work with an International Office at Aston. 

3 comments:

  1. People always say that Aston products are designed in a way that makes the hardware and software seamless, but I’m not sure if that’s ever been as true.
    do my homework assignment

    ReplyDelete
  2. If all the aspects we’ve just spoken about are what’s really important to you then the Aston is at least as good as most of the competition and has had a price drop, significantly. You should probably stop reading and just go away and get its products right now.
    best essay assistance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia Krasnikova your comprehensively sampled here is a hell of a lot of the profound innovations going on to improve the human condition. Every breakthrough helps empower others, and so they aggregate into a trend you can count on.
    paper writers for hire

    ReplyDelete